Information from the PT Provider
How to work with CFI
1. Do you want to publish an intercomparison on this web site?
Contact CFI project leader for more information!
2. A flowchart with the working procedure can be found here.
This process only quotes an example. It is always up to the advisory group of each comparison to decide whether it should be followed or not.
3. Obligations for providers of comparisons published on this web site
▪ The comparison has to be planned at least 6 months ahead when published in the five years plan
▪ The information form for the comparison has to be filled in and sent to the administrator at SP. SP has to approve the information before publishing.
▪ The provider has to have a working quality system incl. routine for handling of the participants’ results regarding confidentiality.
▪ If the provider is also acting as the pilot laboratory it has to confirm their traceability and best measuring capacity. If the provider is using an external pilot laboratory, the confirmation still rests with the provider.
▪ The comparison incl. the reports has to fulfil the demands according to the ILAC G13:2000 “Guidelines for the competence of providers of proficiency testing service”.
▪ Any complaints or comments from participants about the comparison shall be analysed and replied to within 14 days after receipt. Complaints or comments about the web site can be forwarded to the webmaster.
4. An application form can be found here. After entering all information, save the document on your PC and send a copy to the administrator.
This is the website of CFI, a centre for
intercomparisons (proficiency testing) which has been developed for
the purpose to assist calibration- and testing laboratories to
secure their measurement claims according to ISO/IEC 17025.
CFI works over a wide area of different measurement quantities,
instruments and accuracy levels, and our goal is to assist both
measurement laboratories and industrial users.
Since there are many un-accredited laboratories that also need to
secure their measurement capability, the services of this web site
are also open to them.
The services offered was originally developed in cooperation between the NMI
(National Metrology institutes) in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
This web page is administrated by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden
Subscribe to Newsletter and Invitations